The ArtExchange supports working artists and arts education through the development of a world-class visual arts center reflecting the rich cultural heritage of our community.
- An art center enhances the quality of life in our community, creates synergy for economic development and is a destination for residents and visitors.
- Students of all ages benefit from equal access to arts education.
- Experiencing working artists as they are creating gives insight into the artistic process and fosters greater appreciation for the arts.
- Artists benefit from being able to work in a professionally supportive environment.
- Art forges alliances, bridges gaps and cultivates communication across a diverse cultural and socio-economic spectrum.
ArtExchange Board of Directors
Steve Elicker — Chair
Gregory Navarro Pickens — Program Coordinator
Sovanchan Sorn — Secretary
Steve Pakiz — Treasurer
Frank Burton — Exhibitions Coordinator